The free internet access is from all computers available in the Library (except these located in the hall, in front of the Circulation Desk).
Wi-Fi for all the JL patrons
The wireless network is located throughout the library. Being the Library patron you can use it on condition you have active library card. Select BJ_WiFi network and sign in by typing your library card number and the password to your library account.
Wi-Fi for all the University students and employees
After choosing the UJ_WiFi network, you only need to enter your login and password to the wireless network. Your e-mail address is usually in the form of
- firstname.lastname@example.org - in the case of an employee
- email@example.com - for a student
- firstname.lastname@example.org - for a PhD candidate
After the first successful connection to the network, the devices usually remember the network settings and each subsequent connection will occur automatically.
eduroam - an international academic Wi-Fi network
The eduroam system allows students and employees to get free access to the Internet. It can be used at the Jagiellonian University and other universities (both in Poland and abroad) participating in the eduroam project.
In order to use eduroam, you will need:
- A device, which can connect to a Wi-Fi with the eduroam Configuration Assistant Tool software installed
- Jagiellonian University account - Jagiellonian University e-mail account (usually email@example.com for staff, firstname.lastname@example.org for students or email@example.com for PhD candidates)
- Staying within the range of an eduroam hotspot
See more: https://pomocit.uj.edu.pl/en_GB/wifiuj
All issues concerning the UJ_WiFi wireless network, as well as any comments and requests should be submitted
- by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone at 12 663 1290