We would like to inform you about the changes in the reprographic services offered in the Library.
Due to closing of the third-party reprographics shop in the Jagiellonian Library, the following changes in the patrons’ access to reprographic services have been implemented since January 2022:
The library provides access to self-service scanners
- The scanners are located in the Research Reading Room and in the Main Reading Room
- Self-scanning is free of charge
- Scans can be sent via e-mail, saved in the cloud or on one's own portable device
- The librarians on duty in the reading rooms provide assistance if necessary.
Other kinds of reprographic services provided by the Library
- The services are payable in accordance with the Reprographic Services Price List
- An order can be placed:
Via the online form: Reprographic Services Order Form
By e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Directly on site with librarians on duty in the reading rooms
- The order is proceeded after its valuation and making payment:
in cash or by credit card - at the Library's point of payment, Monday - Friday 8.30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
by bank transfer - the transfer details are provided along with the valuation (in this case, the ordered materials can be collected only after the payment is credited to the Library's account or after presenting / sending by e-mail the tranfer confirmation).
- The ordered materials can be picked up:
By e-mail to the address provided in the order
By traditional mail - the ordered printouts or photocopies can be sent to the indicated postal address for an additional fee (shipping costs are covered by the ordering party)
On site after receiving the order confirmation.