Due to Regulation of the Council of Ministers from March 19, 2021, from March 22 to April 10, 2021, the Jagiellonian Library will operate as follows:
- the reading rooms and card catalogues at the Jagiellonian Library will be closed. In exceptional situations, after prior contact by e-mail, it will be possible to access the special collections reading rooms.
List of contact e-mail addresses:
Manuscripts - firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Printed Books - email@example.com
Prints and Maps Collection - firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Music Collection - firstname.lastname@example.org
Rare Publications and Ephemera Section - email@example.com
- the Circulation Desk will be open:
- Monday to Friday from 10.00 a.m. -7.00 p.m. ; Break time: 2.00-2.30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Concurrently we would like to inform you that at the Reprographic Point it is possible to order scans from the Jagiellonian Library collections for a fee.
Orders can be placed by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 12 663 3338
- Monday - Friday: 10.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.